This is a compilation of some of my memories and experiences that happened during my teenage years. Start at the begginning of this blog to hear the beginning of my story.

The most recent posts will now be my experiences with Lupus as an adult and mother.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Veinticinco

I know. This blog needs some more color or SOMETHING other than these colorful pills. I'll start brainstorming..... and hey- if your talented and have ideas, I'm open. 


oh meds. Can I just be off the prednisone. It's making me miserable. No sleep. Major heartburn. 
So added to the medication pile is 2 zantac 150's and benadryl. although ben is no pictured. just FYI. Niether are the millions of tums I have gone through. 

It seems I take a zantac around 11, when I can't bare it anymore and it wears off by dinner. until my appointment I was restricted to only 1 zantac150  a day. so I would have to suffer through the nice on tums. and those leave a nasty taste in your mouth, especially when I take them at night and I'm to tired to rinse my mouth after. The whole next day my tongue is tingling and doesn't taste things the same. Anyone else's do that? 

OTHER than the heartburn and no sleep, I'm doing really pretty good. I seem to be able to catch naps to keep me going. And I still feel like I can accomplish more than that first trimester exhaustion. 

Baby Boy 3 is growing nice and big and healthy. I was happily surprised when the nurse said I would be getting a growth ultrasound at this appointment. They hadn't warned me of that before. Don't you love lookin at your baby. 
Everything looks good from the screen and he is measuring a few days ahead of schedule. By my next appointment- where they will do another ultrasound, they expect he should be around 3lbs. double in size. Crazy. I'm starting into the growing big stage. 

As for the lupus- blood draw was eariler this week. I'm hoping for a call today or tomorrow. Praying for good news and release from Prednisone. HA. 



 25 week picture in the mirror.

24 week ultrasound

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cool pills pic btw! and I loved your post about Iron... You have learned alot about medicine by experiencing it.. some stuff I don't even know while working in the field! keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete