This is a compilation of some of my memories and experiences that happened during my teenage years. Start at the begginning of this blog to hear the beginning of my story.

The most recent posts will now be my experiences with Lupus as an adult and mother.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

long awaited



Enough utlrasound pictures for ya? naw, maybe we should throw in another sheet.

The long awaited 20 week appointment has come and gone. I stressed a lot, for some silly reason, about whether or not to find out the sex. In the end it didn't really matter- when the tech moved down to the lower region of baby's body to measure femur I saw, I what I hoped was an umbilical chord....and something else round. (I wanted a girl) but wha la! we have another boy. It's so good we are having a boy. I'm excited for Jack to have baby brother to play and look after. The whole girl thing was purely selfish. to read more....click here

I feel really good right now. I am a PERFECT stage. I'm not so big that everything hurts and simple chores are complicated to get done. but I'm not sick to my stomach and laying around on the couch all day either. (not that I'm up to par) I have a feeling that until I get to that giant size the pregnancy is going to fly. But we know how slow that last month goes by.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment