This is a compilation of some of my memories and experiences that happened during my teenage years. Start at the begginning of this blog to hear the beginning of my story.

The most recent posts will now be my experiences with Lupus as an adult and mother.

Monday, January 10, 2011

2nd Utlrasound


At this second appointment am 7 weeks along- to see the heart beat I got to have another ultrasound. Both the kids were with me and thought it was pretty cool. Although the baby looks nothing more than a worm, you could see its fluttering heart beat.
Hearing the heart beat for the first time is always monumental. a Little bit of reality sets in.

I feel great still! (guessing it will end soon) I am definitely going through lots of cravings... like lettuce wraps and coconut rice, KFC (a little ashamed to admit this) chips and salsa- but only the kid from the sit down mexican restaurant.I smell things differently, and my regular meals taste a little different...but at least I'm not throwing them up yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment